If you are opening, buying or selling an accommodation business including a bed and breakfast, motel or boarding house you need to register with Central Goldfields Environmental Health.

 Prescribed accomodation fact sheet

You will require one of the following permtis in order to do so:

 Submit plans for an accommodation premises (pdf 43kb)

 Register a prescribed accommodation premises (pdf 39kb)

 Transfer a prescribed accommodation premises (pdf 42kb)

Privacy and Disclaimer

Site Developed & Hosted by